GUIDANCE FOR HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025 DRIVER INSTALL WINDOWS
Carry out the below-mentioned steps on HP Officejet Pro 9025 driver install Windows computer.
- Insert the setup CD into the CD/DVD drive on the computer or open the downloaded .exe driver file on your Windows computer.
- Run the driver setup. Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Choose Wireless or USB as your connection method.
- If you select the USB, connect the printer and the computer using a standard USB cable.
- For the Wireless setup, the computer and printer must be connected to the local wireless network before starting the driver installation.
- If the installer detects your printer, click the Continue or Next button and complete the installation by following the instructions you see on the screen.
- If your printer is not detected, click the My Printer is Not Shown button. Follow the rest of the instructions to complete the driver setup.
- Print a test page remotely from your computer to ensure that the setup is successful.
- By using the above steps to configure HP Officejet Pro 9025 driver install Windows computer.