How To Install HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer?
Carry out the below-mentioned steps on how to install HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer.
- First, unpack the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer and connect it to the wall outlet using the power cord.
- Locate & press the Power button on the printer’s control panel to turn it ON.
- Once the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer completes the initialization, set your preferences on the printer screen.
- Open the top or front cover of the printer to install the ink cartridges.
- Take the ink cartridges out of the package and unwrap them completely.
- Place them into the respective slots by following the color codes on the slots. Close the front cover.
- Pull the front tray of the printer out and place a stack of aligned paper in it.
- You can also contact our printer technical experts to know how to load paper in the tray.
- After loading the paper into the tray, place the tray back into the printer.
- Now, you can see the Align Printhead message on the screen.
- Press OK on the control panel. The HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer will print an alignment page.
- Scan the page. Once the scan completes, proceed with the software installation.
- You can either use the installation CD or download the printer driver for software installation.
- After completing the installation, try to perform a test print.
- Now, perform above these steps on how to install HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer.