123 hp com ojpro9025 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9025 is an All-in-One printer that is compatible with USB, wired, and wireless connection interfaces. It performs high-quality scanning, copying, faxing, and printing functions. This printer uses the HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology to print and copy at high speeds. The sections below include simple instructions to perform the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer’s hardware and software setup. Carry out the below-mentioned steps on 123 hp com ojpro9025 Setup.
HOW TO SETUP HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025?
Here are the simple instructions to set up the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer for the first time.
Unpacking the HP printer
- Take the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer out of the box.
- Peel off the protective film from the control panel.
- Remove the packing materials from the inside of the printer.
- Check if the ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow), power cord, setup poster, and reference guide are provided in the box.
Power cord connection
- Unwrap the power cord and establish a connection between the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer and an electrical outlet.
- Now, the printer turns automatically. If it doesn’t, press the Power button on the control panel to power it up manually.
- Specify your language, country/region, and then select the Confirm option.
- Follow these steps to configure 123 hp com ojpro9025 Setup.
Ink cartridges installation
- Lift the top cover of the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer and then open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the center and halts.
- Unpack the cyan ink cartridge and place it in its slot correctly. The cartridge color and the color on the slot should match.
- Now, install the black, magenta, and yellow ink cartridges in the respective slots.
- Close the ink cartridge access door, lower the printer’s top cover, and press the OK button on the control panel.
Placing paper in the paper tray
- Remove the paper tray from the printer and place enough plain white paper with their printable side facing down in the paper tray. Align the width guides according to the paper dimension.
- Insert the paper tray back into the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer and press OK.
- Perform these steps to configure 123 hp com ojpro9025 Setup.
Print head alignment
- If you see a prompt message on the control panel, tap the OK option to start the print head alignment process.
- If the prompt does not appear, navigate to the Setup menu and select the Align Printhead option.
- The HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer prints an alignment page.
- Take out the alignment page and place it on the scanner glass. The printed side of the page must face the scanner glass.
- Lower the scanner lid and tap the Scan option.
- Once the alignment page is scanned, you can see the Alignment Successful message on the printer’s control panel.